ACE HOCKEY SHOOTING PAD FOR PUCK REBOUNDER
- GET THAT REAL ICE FEEL AT HOME: ACE HOCKEY Shooting Pad is designed to closely replicate the feel of real ice It is incredibly smooth, ensuring that pucks glide similarly to real ice, which is essential for practicing shooting, stickhandling and passing skills
- SURFACE FOR VARIOUS DRILLS: The size of the Shooting Pad is 30" x 60", giving you all the space you need for various drills and exercises on its 125 sqft of smooth, gliding surface Ideal for practicing with hockey pucks and green biscuits Enhance glide with ACE HOCKEY Liquid Spray
- IMPROVE YOUR SHOOTING POWER & ACCURACY: Repetition on the synthetic ice mat helps develop muscle memory for various on-ice skills, which can be invaluable during games Improve shooting accuracy, power, stickhandling dexterity, and passing precision
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO CARRY: Our hockey shooting board is lightweight, portable and weighs only 9 pounds This makes it easy to set up in a garage, driveway, or any flat surface, allowing players to practice anywhere, anytime
- LONG LASTING & DURABLE MATERIAL: Made in Europe from durable, high-quality HDPE material, our synthetic ice pad protects your hockey stick, unlike rough concrete, asphalt, or other hard surfaces
Our standard shipment processing time is typically within 2 to 5 business days.
Orders placed during weekends or holidays will be processed on the next available business day.
At Ace Hockey, we currently provide shipping services exclusively within the United States. International shipping options are not available.
Please note that we are unable to ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or PO Boxes at this time.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.